terça-feira, 27 de abril de 2021

Avaliação Diagnóstica - - - Professora Izabel - - - Sextos Anos A e B - - - E.E. "Professor Orlando Geríbola"

 E.E. Professor Orlando Geríbola   - Sextos A e B

Name :                                                  Class :

Teacher:                   

 English test             

1 - Complete the sentences:

My full name is ________________________.

My last names is ______________________.

My middle name is ____________________.

My first name is ______________________.

My mother´s name ___________________.

My father´s name ____________________.

Today is ___________________________.

I am ____ years old.

I have ___________broher (s).

I have ____________ sister(s).

I like eat ____________________.

my eyes are_________________.

Do you have a pet ? __________.

What pet do you have ?________________.

2 - After and Before

_______ __________four _________________.

______________ eleven_____________.

___________________twenty one ________________________.

______________________________fifty three__________________________.


                                                            

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário